LEXICON: Complete at least three.
1. Write the word.
2. What do you notice about the word.
a. # of letters
b. # of consonants, vowels
3. Create a math problem with the #’s.
4. Count the number of syllables
5. Define the word.
6. Draw a picture representing the
Word Wall Vocabulary: assistance
Vocabulary (P 8,11)
Using identified words engage the students in doing the:
- Pair children up.
- Children clap hands together for consonants and lap clap for vowels.
Put hands in the air at the end as you say the word.