LEXICON: Complete at least three.
- Define the word.
- What do you notice about the word.
a. # of letters
b. # of consonants, vowels
- Create a math problem with the #’s.
- Use the word in a meaningful sentence.
- Write all parts of speech for the word.
- Analyze for root word, prefixes, suffixes.
Word Wall Vocabulary: endeavor
Note: Reference Lexicon Resource
Vocabulary (P 8,11)
“Effort in Action”
Brainstorm words that describe how effort looks, sounds, and feels. In pairs create a list of 10 words that describe effort.
Join another pair, share lists, and add any new words. Join another group of 4 and repeat. The end result will be a list to be posted in the room for use and reflection.